Road to Reopening
Our plan is to open our books as soon as we are confident the Mayor of Lincoln will loosen restrictions due to COVID-19. Currently the Directed Health Measure (DHM) for Lincoln and Lancaster County calls for Massage Establishments to be closed until May 6th (click here to see that DHM ). If this date holds we will be open for appointments on May 7th. We will shout out with emails, text messages, Facebook posts, and any other option available to us when we start taking appointments.
Some changes we will be implementing include…
- Suspending our 24 cancellation policy for illness
- If you feel ill please call us to reschedule, If you are aware of exposure to someone who has contracted COVID-19, please reschedule
- Asking you to wash your hands on arrival or use hand sanitizer provided in the massage room.
- Starting and ending your appointment as scheduled, meaning if your appointment is scheduled at 2pm we will end at 3pm. We will need time to sanitize between appointments.
- Please arrive early for your appointment but no more than 10 minutes early. If you arrive earlier please wait in your car so we can limit the number of people in the office at a time.
- We have options to pay for your massage in advance. Let us know and we will email you an online payment invoice or you can pay though our website at https://simplewellnessmassage.com/purchase
- Consider making a standing appointment for the next few months. This helps us save time we can use to sanitize.
- Our team will be wearing masks